Ductless mini-splits and VRF commercial equipment among new products shown.
St. Louis, January 29, 2016 — HVAC manufacturer Nortek Global HVAC showcased both new and popular technology to thousands of HVAC fans at the 2016 AHR Expo, January 25-27, in Orlando, Fla. The company showcased a mix of residential, commercial and international product offerings.
Nortek Global HVAC is investing in its commercial product line, and this area of emphasis was obvious at AHR Expo. The company’s featured commercial models included:
- • New multi-zone VRF system for simultaneous heating and cooling. A virtual tour of the new product was available at the booth and can be seen here.
- • Reznor® V3 Series UDAP gas-fired unit heaters for high-efficiency heating in outbuildings and garages. Reznor is the industry leader in unit headers, and the V3 Series models prove why.
Nortek Global HVAC also brought its most popular residential products. Featured models included:
- • EarthDirEX™ geothermal direct geoexchange heat pump. Launched in 2015, this new geothermal system can reduce drilling costs by a third, making it one of the most cost-effective geothermal systems on the market.
- • Maytag® PSA4BG 20 SEER iQ Drive® inverter-driven split system air conditioner. This model uses inverter technology to modulate its capacity and deliver ultra-quiet cooling. More information is available at iqdrive.net
- • Innovative C7BHMX Micro-Channel evaporator coil is lighter weight with better heat transfer. Learn more at microchannelfacts.com
Nortek Global HVAC is also launching a new line of ductless models in North America. These new multi-zone, multi-type indoor systems offer efficiencies up to 23 SEER and models that can be hybrid powered by solar panels.
Contractors, distributors and suppliers who may have missed AHR Expo should talk with their Nortek Global HVAC sales representative to get information on these new and proven products.
About Nortek Global HVAC (formerly NORDYNE)
Nortek Global HVAC has been designing and manufacturing reliable heating and cooling products for more than 95 years. The company focuses on creating genuine value for its customers through a unique combination of innovation, product performance and responsive support. Nortek Global HVAC and its subsidiaries build and sell HVAC systems under the Maytag®, Broan®, Frigidaire®, NuTone®, Westinghouse® and Reznor® brands, among others.
To learn more about Nortek Global HVAC and its product offerings, please visit www.nortekhvac.com
Nortek Global HVAC is a subsidiary of Nortek, Inc. (Nasdaq: NTK) a global, diversified company whose many market-leading brands deliver broad capabilities and a wide array of innovative, technology-driven products and solutions for lifestyle improvement at home and at work. Please visit www.nortek.com for more information.
Trademarks Broan, Frigidaire, Maytag, NuTone, Tappan and Westinghouse used under license.