Contractor Conversion Program
If you’re a new or former NGH contractor who hasn’t purchased equipment in the past two years, then you’re eligible for NGH Perks! Purchase at least $50,000 of equipment each year for three years, and you’ll get a rebate payout each year. There’s no cap or limit for equipment purchases, so there’s no limit on how much you can earn.
Who is eligible:
For new to NGH contractors, or for contractors who haven’t purchased NGH equipment in the past 2 years.
- 3-year program
- Minimum net purchase requirements of $50K in NGH (Maytag, Frigidaire, Gibson) equipment to be eligible for the program. The minimum purchase requirements are applicable in each year of the program and equipment purchases from different NGH brands cannot be combined to meet the $50K minimum per brand.
- If the minimum purchase requirement is achieved, the incentive is calculated against the current program year’s total eligible purchases, back to dollar one.
- Year 1: 10% volume rebate
- Year 2: 7.5% volume rebate
- Year 3: 5% volume rebate
- Two 90-day enrollments periods per year:
- First Enrollment Period: January 1st through March 31st
- Second Enrollment Period: August 1st through October 31st
- One-time annual payout based on the date on which they are first enrolled into the program, with no cap or limit on equipment purchases.
- Example: The contractor is enrolled on January 15, 2024. They have until January 14, 2025 to meet the $50,000 minimum purchase requirements.
$50K in equipment = $5,000 payout
$100K in equipment = $10,000 payout
$200K in equipment = $20,000 payout
$50K in equipment = $3,750 payout
$100K in equipment = $7,500 payout
$200K in equipment = $15,000 payout
$50K in equipment = $2,500 payout
$100K in equipment = $5,000 payout
$200K in equipment = $10,000 payout
After year 3, contractors in the NGH Contractor Conversion program are no longer eligible for the volume incentive rebate.
HOW TO ENROLL A CONTRACTOR:
For brand new NGH
contractors without a dealer ID:
If they are a brand-new contractor that hasn’t purchased NGH products in the past, submit their information in eNora as a “New Dealer Signup” to create a dealer ID.
- eNora Dealer Signup
For past NGH contractors who have not
bought within the past two years:
- Fill out the enrollment form online and submit it to NGH.
- NGH will complete an audit of warranty registrations to verify the enrolled contractor’s program eligibility.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Contractors must be new to NGH or haven’t purchased NGH equipment in the past 2 years.
- New contractors are defined as anyone who hasn’t purchased NGH equipment before, or only started buying the equipment in the last 12 months.
- Purchases made before their enrollment date cannot be applied towards the purchase requirements of the program.
- Distributors must enroll their contractors in the program in each year of the program.
- A minimum of $50K in net equipment purchases are required within the first 12 months from their date of enrollment to be eligible for the program.
- The minimum net purchase requirements are applicable in each year of the program.
- Qualifying equipment consists of any NGH equipment branded as Frigidaire, Maytag, or Gibson.
- Eligible contractors can receive the volume rebate on more than one brand during the three (3) year program, but equipment purchases from different NGH brands cannot be combined to meet the $50K minimum per brand.
- Special Pricing Quote (SPQ)
- Equipment purchased on an SPQ will be considered for program eligibility on a case-by-case basis, requiring approval by an NGH Sales Director.
- Distributors are required to submit contractor purchases by the first Monday of each month through the end of the 12-month period starting from the contractor’s initial enrollment period.
- The required documentation consists of statements showing what the contractor purchased, the date of their purchases, the brand, and the serial numbers of the equipment purchased. NGH will work with each distributor to assess what reporting materials are available and what will be accepted. It’s preferable to have a contractor summary in an Excel format. (See Example)
- Distributors are required to submit the documentation to the following email address: [email protected]
- NGH is not responsible for any missed program reporting submissions, it is up to the distributor to track and manage their program enrollments and submit the required documentation in the specified timeframes. NGH will send out monthly reminders to each distributor partner to submit the required documentation.
- Re-enrollment for years two and three is not automatic. The distributor is responsible for re-enrolling their contractors for years two and three of the program. If a contractor does not meet the year one criteria, they are not eligible for year one again. They must move to year two and then year three. A contractor may not start back at year one.
- Submissions or claims that are flagged for audit will require additional information from the submitter. This may include, but is not limited to: serial numbers, models/SKUs, quantities, or evidence of sales. Payments may be put on hold, or the affected participant may be suspended from the program if an audited submission is found to be invalid.
- Audits may occur before or after payment is issued. If a submission value is determined to be invalid, that value will be ineligible to be included as part of the payout calculation.
- Incentives are paid in United States currency (USD).
- Incentives are only paid if the minimum eligible purchase requirements are met, and the required documentation has been submitted.
- The required documentation consists of paid distributor invoices to the contractor.
- Distributors are paid the full value of the incentive within 60 days at the end of the 12-month period and are required to pass the full value of the incentive on to the contractor enrolled in the program.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- All qualifications in this program are subject to audit. Failure to comply with all program terms and conditions will result in an irreversible expulsion from the program. No exceptions will be made.
- Enrollment into the NGH Contractor Conversion Program cannot be cancelled.
- CO-OP funds are not eligible to be used as a supplement for contractors’ purchases.
- The volume rebate program cannot be combined with any other NGH incentive programs.
- NGH reserves the right to terminate this program at any time and without notice.